The seasons have changed and we’ve got a special treat for you to ring in spring! Guest vlogger and fellow Benebabe Alexandrea Garza (a beauty artist in our Michigan store) shares her tips on how to achieve the perfect sun-soaked spring look. Take note & enjoy!
“Spring is here! Whether you’re still watching the snow melt or dreaming of jet-setting somewhere for Spring Break, you’re probably looking for those few solid products that will make your skin glow. Think lounging by the pool or an evening walk on the beach. Here’s how to get this pretty coral & bronze look that’s perfect for welcoming spring:
Step 1: We want our skin to look naturally even and luminous, but we still need that protection from the harsh sun. That’s where big easy comes in! It’s SPF 35, medium coverage and a liquid-to-powder finish that’s lightweight & skin-safe!
Step 2: Bronze baby bronze! Get out your hoola bronzer and contour your little heart out. Even if you’re not vacationing in a tropical paradise this month, just add a little bronzer and everyone will ask where you got your glowing tan!
Step 3: Define those eyes! Don’t forget to line with some BADgal liner in black and load up on they’re real! mascara; I’m talking at least 3 coats!
Step 4: Let’s make those cheekbones pop! Pull out your favorite rose gold blush, rockatuer! Swipe this on the top of your cheekbones and across the bridge of your nose. Doing this will almost create a fresh-out-of-the-sun effect.
Step 5: Put some bella bamba ultra plush lip gloss on that pout and you’re out the door!”
1. Curl lashes.
2. Apply a light veil of Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder under the eyes to help catch any fallout.
3. Using a 268 Brush, line the upper lash line with Fluidline in Blacktrack, and blend the colour upwards over the eyelid with a 217 Brush.
4. Apply Eye Shadow in Performance Art from the Nutcracker Sweet Cool Eye Compact with the fluffy side of the 213/214 Brush, also from the palette, to the centre of the eye and blend outward.
5. Using a 224 Brush, apply Eye Shadow in Absurdly Pretty, also from the palette, to the crease, inner and outer corners of the eye, connecting the colours and blending through the crease in circular motions.
6. Line the waterline with Eye Kohl in Prunella and gently apply along lower lash line.
7. Using a 219 Brush, blend Eye Shadow in Absurdly Pretty along the lower lash line.
8. Apply Eye Shadow in Sugar Plum, also from the palette, with a 266 Brush to the outer corner of the upper lash line, then blend with a 224 Brush. Repeat this step on the outer corner of the lower lash line.
9. Tap Pigment in English Gilt from the Nutcracker Sweet Gold Pigments and Glitter Kit to the inner corner of the eye, using a 219 Brush.
10. Contour the face using a mix of Powder Blush in Blunt and Sincere with a 168 Brush, focusing under the cheekbones and around the hairline.
11. Using a 129 Brush, apply Extra Dimension Blush in Pleasure Model from the Nutcracker Sweet Copper Face Compact to the cheeks and above the eyebrows to give a lift to the face.
12. Highlight the face using Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Whisper of Gilt from the same palette, applying to the top of cheekbone with a 224 Brush.
13. Apply In Extreme Dimension Lash to the upper lashes.
14. Fill in the brows using a 263 Brush and Eye Shadow in Concrete. Brush out the brows using a 204 Brush.
15. Finish the look by adding Vamplify in Tuned In to the lips.
We know that all skin is not created equal. And although most brands cover the basics in regards to skin type: oily, dry, sensitive, etc., most don’t target their products according to your skin’s age. Behold the first skincare line meant for Millennials (lads and ladies from the ages of 25-34): IBUKI from Shiseido. Shisiedo conducted research […]
Beauty Tips and Tricks for Women over 50 – Eye Makeup Tutorial – ZestNow Get tips on applying eye makeup from celebrity makeup artist Sajata Robinson. Learn how to apply eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, eyebrow color and the right tools to use.
Helllooooo my loves! So today I’m bringing you another chatty video, but this time it’s a GRWM! I rarely do these on my channel so let me know if you want to see more of them 🙂 Also i give you loads of video ideas in this video so make sure you leave a comment down below if you’re interested in any of them!