ud eyeshadow primer potion – eden
kat von d shade n light palette
mufe step 1 primer
bobbi brown bronzer golden light 1
mac blush – prism
becca hightlighter – moonstone
tarte shape tape – light
nars creamy concealer – custard
kat von d tattoo liner – trooper
kat von d foundations
colourpop eyeshadow – liberty
laura mercier translucent powder
nyx glitter glue
nyx lipliner – nude beige
colourpop liquid lipstick – chi
What is Difference Between Eau De Cologne, Eau De Toilette & Eau De Parfum? Yosh Han and I recently shot a video at Tigerlily Perfumery and we discuss the differences between EDC, EDT and EDP. If you’ve wondered about the concentrations now it’s time to sit back and watch to learn the differences between the most popular perfume or fragrance concentrations in perfumes.
1. Curl lashes.
2. Apply a light veil of Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder under the eyes to help catch any fallout.
3. Using a 268 Brush, line the upper lash line with Fluidline in Blacktrack, and blend the colour upwards over the eyelid with a 217 Brush.
4. Apply Eye Shadow in Performance Art from the Nutcracker Sweet Cool Eye Compact with the fluffy side of the 213/214 Brush, also from the palette, to the centre of the eye and blend outward.
5. Using a 224 Brush, apply Eye Shadow in Absurdly Pretty, also from the palette, to the crease, inner and outer corners of the eye, connecting the colours and blending through the crease in circular motions.
6. Line the waterline with Eye Kohl in Prunella and gently apply along lower lash line.
7. Using a 219 Brush, blend Eye Shadow in Absurdly Pretty along the lower lash line.
8. Apply Eye Shadow in Sugar Plum, also from the palette, with a 266 Brush to the outer corner of the upper lash line, then blend with a 224 Brush. Repeat this step on the outer corner of the lower lash line.
9. Tap Pigment in English Gilt from the Nutcracker Sweet Gold Pigments and Glitter Kit to the inner corner of the eye, using a 219 Brush.
10. Contour the face using a mix of Powder Blush in Blunt and Sincere with a 168 Brush, focusing under the cheekbones and around the hairline.
11. Using a 129 Brush, apply Extra Dimension Blush in Pleasure Model from the Nutcracker Sweet Copper Face Compact to the cheeks and above the eyebrows to give a lift to the face.
12. Highlight the face using Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Whisper of Gilt from the same palette, applying to the top of cheekbone with a 224 Brush.
13. Apply In Extreme Dimension Lash to the upper lashes.
14. Fill in the brows using a 263 Brush and Eye Shadow in Concrete. Brush out the brows using a 204 Brush.
15. Finish the look by adding Vamplify in Tuned In to the lips.
Products I Mentioned:
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Enigma
Morphe X Kathleenlights Palette
Ignlot Gel Liner in #77
Nyx Angel Veil Primer
Milani Conceal + Perfect Foundation in Creamy Vanilla
Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Coverage Concealer in Fair
Wet n Wild Highlighting + Concealing Pen in Ivory Into You
RCMA No Color Powder
Colourpop Creme Gel Pencil Liner in Teaspoon
Essence Lash Princess Mascara
Eyelure Luxe False Lashes
Essence Smokey Kohl Liner in Smokey Black
Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder in Light
Bh Cosmetics Satin Bronzer in Totally Tan
Jouer Powder Blush in Rose
J.Cat Trippe Crown Baked Shadow in Dulce De Leche
Rimmel Exaggerate Full Color Lip Liner in Natural
Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Bettina
What I’m Wearing:
Top: Forever 21
Earrings: Forever 21
Nails: China Glaze “Budding Romance”
Brows: Benefit Precisely, My Brow in 3