Hello, Makeup Geeks! Welcome to the HOT New Products for February 2014. This has been a great month for products and I’m excited to share these with you.
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes
The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes are available in 6 different shades, all of which are simply amazing! These blushes are very smooth, gentle on the skin, and will last all day. The packaging is sleek, with a reflective rose gold finish. As you open the blush compact, there is a square mirror which is perfect for on the go. The only thing I dislike about the packaging is that it easily shows finger prints.
- Radiant Magenta: A beautiful light pink, that looks great on medium to dark skin.
- Dim Infusion: A warm peach color, that looks great on fair to medium skin.
- Ethereal Glow: A soft baby pink that looks great on fair skin.
Other Available Shades:
- Diffused Heat: A vibrant poppy color.
- Luminous Flush: A champagne rose.
- Mood Exposure: A soft plum color.
Price: $35 for .15 oz of product. (Amazon) (eBay) (Sephora)
Swatched, left to right: Diffused Heat, Dim Infusion, Ethereal Glow, Luminous Flush, Mood Exposure, Radiant Magenta
Photo compliments of: MakeupByTiffanyD
This palette contains 15 neutral eye shadows, with a great mixture of matte and shimmer finishes. These eye shadows are very silky, and of great quality. The packaging is sleek and durable; it closes tightly and has a mirror on the inside. Overall this palette is nice, however the price is high and some of the eyeshadows could have better pigmentation.
- All About Eve I: Flesh toned neutrals.
- Madrague II: Matte caramel.
- Fez: Velvety cocoa.
- Bali: Neutral.
- Coconut Grove: Deep brown infused with reflections.
- Madrague I: Matte cream.
- Nepal: Soft sheer rose.
- Ashes to Ashes: Shimmery violet based brown.
- Brousse II: Black violet.
- Mekong: Espresso infused with gold.
- Bellissima I: Shimmering beige with subtle glitter.
- Lhasa: Lavender grey.
- Bad Behavior: Deep pewter.
- Dogon II: Charcoal black.
- Pandora II: Matte black.
Price: $79 for 15 eyeshadows (Amazon) (eBay) (Sephora)
The Naked Ultra Nourishing lip glosses come in 9 nude shades, all of which are highly pigmented without being overly sticky. These lip glosses come in a long skinny tube with an engraved logo on the side; my favorite part about the packaging is being able to see the shade through the tube.
- Streak: Coral Peach.
- Love Child: True Bubblegum Pink.
- Nooner: Light Nude.
- Freestyle: Brown Nude.
- Rule34: Medium Brown Nude.
- Walk of Shame: Pale Nude Pink.
- Naked: Nude Pink.
- Liar: Soft Mauve-Pink.
- Beso: Deep Pink Mauve.
Price: $20 for .13 oz. of product (eBay) (Sephora)
Photo compliments of: Phyrra
Yves Saint Laurent Gloss Volupté
These lip glosses are available in 22 different shades, giving you a large variety of colors to choose from. The packaging is very high-end looking with a gold and silver top, and clear bottom where you can see the shade of the gloss. These lip glosses come with a triangle shaped doe foot wand, which allows you to apply an even coat. The texture of these glosses are very smooth and best described as a mixture between a lip gloss and a lip cream. Although these glosses are very pigmented, they lack lasting power and will require a few touch ups throughout the day.
- 203 Corail Gandoura: Light coral.
- 202 Rose Jersey: Rosy pink.
- 101 Iridescent: Light pink with iridescent shimmer.
- 201 Pure: Clear.
- 1 Gold: Gold with golden shimmer.
- 19 Rose Orfèvre: Warm pink with golden shimmer.
- 10 Or Rose: Light warm pink with golden shimmer.
- 20 Nude Carat: Nude with golden shimmer.
- 2 Or Saharienne: Dusty rose with golden shimmer.
- 104 Prune Organdi: Raisen purple with iridescent shimmer.
- 49 Terriblement Fuchsia: Fuchsia with golden shimmer.
- 4 Fuchsia Vermeil: Rosy fuchsia with golden shimmer.
- 30 Corail Lingot: Warm peach with golden shimmer.
- 204 Corail Trapèze: True coral.
- 15 Grenade Pépite: Hot pink with golden shimmer.
- 102 Rose Satine: Rosey pink with golden shimmer.
- 3 Rose Fusion: Coral pink with golden shimmer.
- 103 Opium Persan: Dark coral with iridescent shimmer.
- 205 Rouge Shantung: Watermelon red.
- 206 Fuchsia Oran: Reddish fuchsia.
- 207 Rouge Velours: Classic cool red.
- 208 Fauve: Burgundy red.
Price: $32 for .2 oz. of product. (eBay) (Sephora)
Photo compliments of: The RAEVIEWER
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Nail Polish
The Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics nail polishes currently come in 43 stunning shades, great for any occasion! These polishes are excellent quality, and you receive a decent amount of product for a good price.
- Vapid: Palest lavender.
- Pleasure Model: Pink toned purple.
- Seething: Lingerie satin pink.
- Deven Green: Nearly-neon green.
- Pool Boy: Opaque aquatic blue crème.
Price: $10 for .05 oz. of product. (Amazon) (eBay) (Sephora)
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetic Colored Pencils
The Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetic colored pencils are extremely versatile. You can use them on your eyes, lips, and body. These cosmetic colored pencils currently come in 12 pigmented shades, however they tend to be very dry and harsh when used around the eye area.
- Pool Boy: Aquatic blue.
- Hoochie: Vibrant magenta.
- Anime: Vibrant neon pink.
Price: $16 for .04 oz. of product. (eBay) (Sephora)
TARTE Be MATTEnificent Amazonian Colored Clay Matte Eye & Cheek Palette
The Tarte Be Mattenificent palette contains 8 eye shadows and one blush, all of which are matte finishes. Each eye shadow is smooth and creamy, without sacrificing any pigmentation. This palette comes in a hard plastic case with a decorative glass overlay. It latches tightly and contains a mirror and dual ended brush.
- Dream in Chocolate
- Don’t Stand Black
- Sand Out From the Crowd
- Peach for the Stars
- Two Plums Up
- Pink Outside the Box
- Rose to the Occasion
- View From the Taupe
Price: $36 (Amazon) (eBay)(Sephora)
Kat Von D Esperanza Eyeshadow Palette
The Kat Von D Esperanza eyeshadow palette contains 8 colorful eyeshadows, all of which are pigmented and smooth. These eyeshadows come in a colorful and bold cardboard palette that is sleek and portable, with a small mirror inside the lid.
- Selena: Glitter purple.
- Dayglo: Transformer shade, iridescent white.
- Galore: Pearl peach.
- Placebo: Matte peony pink.
- Santeria: Glitter greenish grey.
- Archangel: Sparkle seafoam green.
- South: Matte beige.
- Dog Roses: Sparkle bronze.
Price: $36 (Amazon) (eBay) (Sephora)
That wraps it up for the February hot new products! I hope each and everyone of you are staying happy and healthy. 🙂
Thanks to Makeup G
Stay tuned with Blocosmetics.com: Your favourite makeup blog