Take a walk on the wild side with Féria’s new Wild Ombré, the first at-home coloring system designed to create one of the hottest, most sought-after hair color trends: the Ombré effect.
Ombré haircolor is the new way to add light and contrast to your hair by lightening only the lengths and ends, creating a gradated dark to light effect. This is the first time the Ombré look will be achievable through at-home coloring. Best of all, results can be achieved in just 25 – 45 minutes, depending upon preferred intensity.
L’Oréal Paris’ innovation employs a three-part lightening system plus patented Expert Brush that work together to achieve this modern new take on highlights. This brush-on technique allows women to easily create ombré effects ranging from subtle and sexy to bold and edgy. The system contains a Lightening Powder, a Lightening Crème and a Crème Developer to provide an enhanced lightening experience for the perfect Ombré look.
Price: $12.99, Available in three shades at www.lorealparis.com and chain drug, food and mass market retailers beginning in January 2013.
What do you lovely ladies think of this easy-to-achieve, at-home Ombré-in-a-box look? Will you be changing up your hair for the new year? Let us know by commenting below, which will automatically be posted to our Community Forum (click here to check it out!) where you can find other beauty related discussions! Don’t forget to also submit a photo to our Photo Of The Day (click here!) feature, where a new photo will be picked daily. Your photo just might be selected, so get going!
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.
- Photos: 2012 Spring/Summer HairStyle Trend: New Take On The Ombre Look: The Combre Haircolor
- Hairstyle Photos: Balayage Highlights Trend – Salon Haircolor Painting For Your Own Personal Look
- Hot Summer 2011 Hairstyle Trend: The Rainbow Ombre (aka Haircolor Dunking)
- Hairstyle Photos: NEW 2012 Summer Hair Color Trend – Singles & Illuminata – Strands Of Different Colors Create Glowing Hair
- Photos: Ombre HairStyle Color Trend, Color Streaming for Spring, Summer 2013