Hi Makeup Geeks!
I know I’m a bit late, but I wanted to share with you my review of the Urban Decay Naked Palette 3. Later on I’ll be putting together a few looks and tutorials using this palette, but for now, on to the review!
Much like the Urban Decay Naked Palette 2, the Naked Palette 3 has exceptional packaging. The palette comes in a metal tin which is durable, latches well, and is great for on the go. Like the others, the Naked Palette 3 also comes with a dual ended brush that fits nicely in the tin, next to the 12 shadows.
Eyeshadows (left to right):
This palette contains 12 rose-hued eye shadows, with a good mixture of matte and shimmer.
- Strange: Pale neutral pink
- Dust: Pale metallic pink shimmer
- Burnout: Light pinky-peach satin
- Limit: Light dusty-rose matte
- Buzz: Metallic rose shimmer with silver glitter
- Trick: Light metallic pinky-copper shimmer
- Nooner: Medium pinky-brown matte
- Liar: Medium metallic mauve-shimmer
- Factory: Pinky-brown satin
- Mugshot: Metallic taupe shimmer
- Darkside: Deep taupe-mauve satin
- Blackheart: Smokey black matte with rosey-red sparkle
The Urban Decay Naked Palette 3 comes with 12 cool, pink toned eyeshadows, which sets it apart from the warm toned neutrals in the Naked Palette 1 and 2.
Makeup Geek Dupes for Naked3
Here are some of the Makeup Geek dupes for this palette:
Where to Buy: Amazon, Ebay, Ulta, Sephora, Urban Decay
The overall quality of these shadows is just what you would expect from Urban Decay, exceptional. This palette is very durable, latches tightly, and is great for traveling. I hope you found this review helpful, and come back later this month as I’ll put together 3 looks using this palette!
Happy New Year!!!
Read more from the original source Makeup G
See you on next post